Friday, September 23, 2011

Isaiah 55:9

Jake Randall September 22, 2011
Isaiah 55:9
Isaiah 55:9- “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.”
Heaven is probably the greatest hope that we as believers have. To even try to comprehend that God would send His only Son to a sin-filled earth and have Him crucified upon a cross, probably the most torturous way of dyeing, for my sin. And then to die for me, a wretched sinner, to spend eternity with Him its unthinkable. For His ways are higher than my ways, and His thoughts are higher than my thoughts. Im so grateful for that His ways are not my own.
Application- I daily am thankful for the cross of my Savior and the hope of heaven and spending eternity with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment