Friday, September 23, 2011

Isaiah 55:7

Jake Randall September 20, 2011
Isaiah 55:7
Isaiah 55:7- “Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; Let him return to the Lord, and He will have mercy on him; And to our God, for He will abundantly pardon.”
Many times I lack faith. I lack trust in the Lord. So many times, in my head, I try to figure out what the Lord is trying to say to me before He even says it. Philippians 4:6-7 says, “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” Lord forgive me for not being patient and not waiting and listening to your still small voice. Thank You Lord for Your continual forgiveness in my life. 
Application- I need to forsake my own plans and desires for that of the Lord’s nature. Give my life to the Lord and trust Him with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment