Friday, September 23, 2011

Isaiah 55:6

Jake Randall September 18, 2011
Isaiah 55:6
Isaiah 55:6- “Seek the Lord while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near.” 
While I have been here at PFR, I feel like the Lord has truly been speaking to me more clearly than ever. Possibly just from being separated from everything or maybe because I just have been seeking Him more intently than I have before. Whichever it may be, I know that the Lord is with me, speaking to me, walking with me through the trials and testing, and opening and closing doors. He has always been there, but many times in life He can feel closer when I am struggling or going through something difficult rather than prospering or succeeding. But it can be either way. 
Application- The last couple days I have been praying and seeking the Lord earnestly and yearning to hear so clearly from the Lord because I have been going through some confusion lately. I need to call upon the name of the Lord and then wait patiently for the Lord’s response.

No comments:

Post a Comment